Author Topic: Jedd's Moderator Application.  (Read 2519 times)

Jeddeth

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: 2
  • I sort of miss my enemies.
Jedd's Moderator Application.
« on: January 05, 2013, 08:09:14 pm »
IGN: Jeddeth

Time available: I can play from 4PM - Any time before Midnight on Weekdays, and On Weekends and Holidays can play whatever time at all, depending of course on any plans I may have for, well, Real life

How long have you been on the Pokémon Server: I Have been a member of the server since July 2011. I remember the day :) So specifically 1 Year and a half.

How many/which Badges do you have? In honesty, None. I have held no more than a few badges ever since my failed attempt at Challenging the Elite 4, and haven't had any since my long absence. I'm back now and plan to gradually gain badges, its on the to-do list.

Why would you be a good mod: I believe that mistakes make a person. Now a lot of the people who were around when I made those mistakes are no longer here so this is kind of rendered moot, but the point is when I was kind of a troll on the server and of no use to anybody, I was given hell for it by the staff and rightly so. I was permanently muted but for some reason I was forgiven eventually. I don't believe I have contributed enough to this server, and I really should to make amends. This is why I believe a trial as mod could do me good and the server good, because I've been forced to change, because I made mistakes.

What do you plan to DO as Mod? Do you just want the pretty rank? Tell us WHY you want it. I like to think I'm creative and I hope you'd agree with me, this means I can help with building obviously. But on top of that, Creative events! Events are something I've a lot of experience with planning and making. I have also already put forward the idea for a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon themed Chestshop market place, which I am looking forward to having your support for and really getting behind and working on. A trial run as mod will help gather support for what I really believe I could help with. The market place, events and helping any builders get done what needs to be get done. Naturally, I'll always have my eye out for rule breakages and offences like a Mod should be. I'm even grateful for the opportunity to be a Mod, if I don't get this, I'll move on. I'll still play, but if I do get this, I will make sure you remember the day I was trialled as a very good one. Thank you.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? 
  • World Edit
  • MCMMO
  • Chestshop
  • Mob Disguise
And generally most other plugins on my own server.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:20:36 pm by Jeddeth »
"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law."

Ad...

Jeddeth

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: 2
  • I sort of miss my enemies.
Re: Jedd's Moderator Application.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 06:02:29 pm »
Also does anyone know how long the Trial run will last before you're given a Yes or No. IF Given the trial in the first place of course.
"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law."

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
Re: Jedd's Moderator Application.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 06:21:46 pm »
i think a few more days to a week but i don't know for sure