Author Topic: Emolga_55's Demotion  (Read 2486 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
Emolga_55's Demotion
« on: May 02, 2013, 10:42:23 pm »
I was on this morning, and Emolga had 4 and a half hours left till he was to be demoted. When I got home from school, I check and he had logged on just under an hour before. I asked some mods if they could check when he logged ON and not use /seen to tell when he logged OFF. They said that they couldn't do that and so I waited for an Admin to log on. Tene and 1ce logged on and I asked them if they could help and me and Tene argued for quite a while until she said she was done this is argument, and then I went to 1ce. He had signs made showing Emolga's log time and he said that he had been on for 72 averaged each day for the past 4 days. But that can not be true because he had not logged on for almost 3 days! So by doing the math, Emolga had been on for about 3 hours on 4/29/13 and was on for about 30 minutes today. What I need to know is when he logged ON not OFF because I can find out when he logged off, and if no one helps me on this I have no idea what to do. But really, all I need an Admin to do is tell me if Emolga logged ON before 11:45 by eastern coast USA time. Using that I can tell if Emolga should or should not be demoted and it is simple; if he did then he stays leader, if not though, he should be demoted!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

cadeboom

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -6
Re: Emolga_55's Demotion
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 04:02:38 pm »
Kaboom if Emolga gets demoted may i be u new Co-Leader

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 04:18:05 pm »
KABO Emolga said he Planned on quiting because he was getting bored anyway.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Emolga55

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -8
  • SHINY EEVEE
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 09:08:59 am »
Correct il be quiting once i have no wanting of being a gymleader But not Yet
I will have my Revenge

Emolga55

• Leaving Pallet Town