Author Topic: Help my sista  (Read 4051 times)

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Help my sista
« on: April 23, 2013, 10:55:28 pm »
I don't really like to make serious posts liek this, but some advice would be appreciated. I'll start off by telling those of you who don't know that I have a twin sister. She's pretty quiet when I see her at our school, but she always seemed to have a nice circle of friends. Today I found out that my sister(Rachel) has been getting "cyber-bullied" on various websites. I was pretty shocked, and started looking up comments on the websites I thought she'd be on. It turns out one of her friends from summer camp had kill herself a month it so back because of "cyber-bullying." I used to be a firm believer in the "suck it up" sort of response to Internet bullying, and in a way I still am, but I care about my sister and want to make sure she walks the right path. I'm trying to help, and again, advice is appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:16:56 am by Z4X3R »

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Re: I need some help.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:22:42 am »
I don't really like to make serious posts liek this, but some advice would be appreciated. I'll start off by telling those of you who don't know that I have a twin sister. She's pretty quiet when I are her at our school, but she always seemed to have a nice circle of friends. Today I found out that my sister(Rachel) has been getting "cyber-bullied" on various websites. I was pretty shocked, and started looking up comments on the websites I thought she'd be on. It turns out one of her friends from summer camp had kill herself a month it so back because of "cyber-bullying." I used to be a firm believer in the "suck it up" sort of response to Internet bullying, and in a way I still am, but I care about my sister and want to make sure she walks the right path. I'm trying to help, and again, advice is appreciated.

I was just insulted on this site by a cyber bully. I had written something personal that made me vulnerable and they used that opportunity to say something sick and cruel. The point is,a lot of shallow cruel people who lead empty, heartless lives are drawn to the internet. At the same time, a lot of people who are in emotional difficulty are drawn to the internet. When the two groups meet there can be a lot of trouble. The internet is mined with predators. Many people know how to maneuver among them. Yet others fall prey to their viciousness. These are the people who make vulgar, sick and insulting answers to serious and important questions. I think that those who use the internet in good faith should begin to report those who exploit it for sick and sadistic reason. Eventually those predators will get the message and be forced off the internet. She should remove herself from the site, or use an alias for a while till the cyber-bullying dies down. I'm so sorry that this is happening.

Message me if you need more advice.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog