Author Topic: I got my Rainbow Badge taken from me??!?!?!?!  (Read 2928 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
I got my Rainbow Badge taken from me??!?!?!?!
« on: June 29, 2013, 07:55:07 pm »
Back in the good ol' days when King was the Celadon leader. I beat him and got the Rainbow badge. I went back on one day and *BAM*! It was gone. So if I could get that back that would be great. Need proof ask King. He will tell you I beat him.
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: I got my Rainbow Badge taken from me??!?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 02:35:46 am »
Back in the good ol' days when King was the Celadon leader. I beat him and got the Rainbow badge. I went back on one day and *BAM*! It was gone. So if I could get that back that would be great. Need proof ask King. He will tell you I beat him.

You'll need to ask king about it, screenshot it if an admindoesnt see And post it here.

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 12:16:51 am »
I dont have a screenshot it was a long time ago when king was Celadon it was in 2012 I dont just take screenshots of random stuff. Just ask king admins for proof.
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 01:29:54 am »
I dont have a screenshot it was a long time ago when king was Celadon it was in 2012 I dont just take screenshots of random stuff. Just ask king admins for proof.

I'm not going to be asking King about something that concerns you. You ask him, you take a screenshot, you post it here, if an admin doesn't see it.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 11:17:18 am »
I do remember King being Celadon Leader back then, So he isn't Lieing about that. Ask king and post a screenshot on the forums. If you cannot do so you will have to challenge the Celadon Gym again.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0