Poll

how do you feel about teams?

Love them and think that they are awesome to be on the server
they are cool and just a thing to keep people occupied I kinda like them but not that much
I have no voice on this at all
I see no point to them but they don't really bother me
I ahte them and think they are stupid and they should all be disbanded

Author Topic: Teams?  (Read 5820 times)

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: Teams?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 10:12:33 pm »
It's stupid how much i love the teams, this is a pvp server, and PvP was always a huge aspect in it. The pvp had died for a period of time and these teams brought it back.
I kinda agree with this idea Oddy but the factor there was always pvp on the server but it was more or less that the server was dieing down of trainers and that people where training instead of pvping

Ad...

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 08:50:43 pm »
i dont see how having no teams would be fun.

Pvp is Player vs. Player, not Team vs. Team. I think it would be just as fun without teams than it is with.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 09:58:54 pm »

Pvp is Player vs. Player, not Team vs. Team. I think it would be just as fun without teams than it is with.
well Ryan it actually could make it more fun cause its like going to fight them with a possy with you it makes the battles last longer plus how could you stop it if your all fighting everyone can just come back to the battle

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 10:53:11 pm »
Ryan, you are coming from a side that has had the effects of team battles and, if I may point out, the weaker side. I'm coming from a side which is on the greater side. But I changed my view to the view of an unbiased person. To whoever said pvp is player v player. Look at the faction servers. They have pvp but are basically teams, fighting oter teams. Still under the "pvp" you claim. All in all, you are going to need some good backing up points to give a comeback.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!