Author Topic: Peternjb  (Read 4277 times)

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
Peternjb
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:42:13 pm »
He killed me in a no-pvp zone, with instant damage splash potions. He has done this with many others. Sorry if this picture isn't enough proof, but ask the server members about him. I lost my full diamond armor and 2 axes cause of this n00b.

Force is meaningless without skill.

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Peternjb
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 03:09:48 am »
The only way to conquer this is to disable damage in all regions like this, including towns. You can do it anywhere except spawn because damage is off.
However i dont suggest taking of damage

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 03:20:39 am »
The only way to conquer this is to disable damage in all regions like this, including towns. You can do it anywhere except spawn because damage is off.
However i dont suggest taking of damage

I agree with no taking off damage. Its fun watching people get chased by wolves in no too zones

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 05:54:57 am »
Alright well lets weed through the information and get the true story here.
First off we will start with. (Peter) was killed by splash potions of harming I or II  in the non pvp by what was said to be 1 of 3 people, I was witness and also took damage from this potion(s), nothing was said that this was illegal and he (peter) lost his gear. He returned and I help him splash a member who then informed me it wasn't them, that splashing in non-pvp is illegal and i gladly returned his armor. no harm no foul.
Now both sides have different stories to when Jotr was killed, The most prominent one being you were are the door running back from pvp to the non-pvp and were killed from splash damage at or near the door. Your items were accessible to multiple people which as I recall peter retrieved the Ax which he returned to you immediately, and furthermore He even went so far as to let you kill him to prove he had no more.. You then pursued another member to retrieve your gear, which i hope you got the items back. Since then there has not been any other situations of splash potions being used in non-pvp for killing involving Peter. and i know this because I ( Merven) made those potions. And all the supplies for more have not been touched. As well I was on for almost the whole rest of the night till peter left.

I'm not choosing sides here but to not tell a whole story or to omit parts make a very bad case when the other evidence is revealed.

To further prove this, I talked to you and told you I would help you pursue what happened, Stating to you that I would make sure he didn't do anything like that again.  Legal or not.

Now to your claims.
I find it very offensive that you post a ban appeal which focus heavily on 2 topics.
1. Losing your diamond Items, Did you not get them returned; not 1-15min later? So not lost after all.  Random person sees diamonds on floor and grabs them (who wouldn't) You pursued them and retrieved those items.
2. That "Many Others" have had this happen to them.... Sorry but I've been on almost the whole time since then to now.... and nothing has happened. Nor has anyone come forward with a claim of such.

It should also be stated the events happened in the wilderness 2 (recently designated the War zone, Where battles were being done during this situation.)

I wish to point out that a Splash potion has a very large radius [size=78%]http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/e/e2/2011-10-14_01.01.39.png[/size] 9 Sq Circle in fact. So even if the vial was thrown in pvp at the edge it would still extend a possible 4 squares into non-pvp. A very large area when on the edge of non-pvp and pvp.

We also have a Eye witness who stated while you were fighting he was able to punch you 1 time in the back before you were splashed to death. Also stating that you and Peter were both in PVP at the time of fight. These claims are screenshot-ed and can be provided to the reviewing team.

I hope this is has cleared up the events that transpired today.

Have a good night everyone.

Merven

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 05:59:41 am »
First off we will start with. (Peter) was killed by splash potions of harming I or II  in the non pvp by what was said to be 1 of 3 people, I was witness and also took damage from this potion(s), nothing was said that this was illegal and he (peter) lost his gear. He returned and I help him splash a member who then informed me it wasn't them, that splashing in non-pvp is illegal and i gladly returned his armor. no harm no foul.
Now both sides have different stories to when Jotr was killed, The most prominent one being you were are the door running back from pvp to the non-pvp and were killed from splash damage at or near the door. Your items were accessible to multiple people which as I recall peter retrieved the Ax which he returned to you immediately, and furthermore He even went so far as to let you kill him to prove he had no more.. You then pursued another member to retrieve your gear, which i hope you got the items back. Since then there has not been any other situations of splash potions being used in non-pvp for killing involving Peter. and i know this because I ( Merven) made those potions. And all the supplies for more have not been touched. As well I was on for almost the whole rest of the night till peter left.

I'm not choosing sides here but to not tell a whole story or to omit parts make a very bad case when the other evidence is revealed.

To further prove this, I talked to you and told you I would help you pursue what happened, Stating to you that I would make sure he didn't do anything like that again.  Legal or not.

Now to your claims.
I find it very offensive that you post a ban appeal which focus heavily on 2 topics.
1. Losing your diamond Items, Did you not get them returned; not 1-15min later? So not lost after all.  Random person sees diamonds on floor and grabs them (who wouldn't) You pursued them and retrieved those items.
2. That "Many Others" have had this happen to them.... Sorry but I've been on almost the whole time since then to now.... and nothing has happened. Nor has anyone come forward with a claim of such.

It should also be stated the events happened in the wilderness 2 (recently designated the War zone, Where battles were being done during this situation.)

I wish to point out that a Splash potion has a very large radius [size=78%]http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/e/e2/2011-10-14_01.01.39.png[/size] 9 Sq Circle in fact. So even if the vial was thrown in pvp at the edge it would still extend a possible 4 squares into non-pvp. A very large area when on the edge of non-pvp and pvp.

We also have a Eye witness who stated while you were fighting he was able to punch you 1 time in the back before you were splashed to death. Also stating that you and Peter were both in PVP at the time of fight. These claims are screenshot-ed and can be provided to the reviewing team.

Merven

I for one, have to say. You give good defences. Really detailed too.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 07:19:11 am »
I'm sorry, but I was hypnotized by that avatar for 5 minutes ._.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:14 pm »

Now to your claims.

Merven

I wasn't at the door/in a pvp zone, I'm sure I was in a safe zone. I got my armor after I posted this, sorry.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 12:15:11 pm »

Thanks, I got it from PyroPuncher's Facebook page. I used the link he posted as my pic :P

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 01:23:57 pm »

Thanks, I got it from PyroPuncher's Facebook page. I used the link he posted as my pic :P

OMG that is amazing  :whoa!:

mayyarbarazi

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 01:30:36 am »
peternjb has done this many times and i think she should be punished

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 01:33:29 am »
To be talking about No PVP things, i'll have to file another problem.
Wolf Damage was disabled in NO PVP, however, a whole bunch of butt nuggets had an idea to hit my wolves in No PVP, and wait for the wolves to start following them into a PVP zones (Outside Wild2) then killing the wolves. Totally unfair and uncalled for, can we change it so wolves don't attack players for hitting them no pvp zones?

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 02:46:32 am »
First off Hanzo Peter has not posted here.  Your actually attacking Jotr. Maybe Look into what your going to type before you attack random posts.
On a second note, these forums are to report incidents not to try and bash someone. you made your point clear, The extra on your post is uncalled for.

Secondly Mayyarbarazi,  There was one reported case and it was figured out. So if your lying that's low. If you got proof let it be shown. Otherwise standing beside your friend backing his case isn't proof.
Liquid I agree we need to find a way to make dogs non-aggressive or cant be hit in non-pvp, don't know coding but may be possible.

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 03:11:41 am »
I actually seem to notice him trying to continue this yuo can say method.

He repeatedly asked me time and time again, Ichi want to battle? I always reply with no because I don't really enjoy PvPing much.

Looking back to this maybe he was going to do this to me maybe not in no pvp but just spam those pots of newbiness.
[url

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 03:46:49 am »
On another note, he was safe shooting at me a while ago.

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 05:18:58 am »
I would like to state again my idea for making the wilderness have a drop off off 2 at the doors so players cant run back in, Or have a Different TP to a Market and then wild 1-2-3