Author Topic: Market  (Read 6076 times)

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -2
Market
« on: June 30, 2012, 03:33:00 pm »
I feel that the wilderness shops are getting our of hand, including myself where i have been forced to shrink the main door with my shop since there is no room anymore.
So what I propose is that a new warp be set up.  Sign above wilds signs
It would  TP you to A sealed off are where people can set up small shops i the open area.  could even place signs above the chest and have them in the ground,
Then There could be stands with a few colorful shops that are owned by 1 person then larger shops for higher purchases...
What does everyone think?
Any questions?

It would not take away from poke-marts because the person would physically have to go back and buy instead of nearby shops.

Unlimited chests
5 carts
1 shop. (posibly Small and/or Large)

and of course each has seperate costs.

Ad...

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
Re: Market
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:01:56 pm »
I feel that the wilderness shops are getting our of hand, including myself where i have been forced to shrink the main door with my shop since there is no room anymore.
So what I propose is that a new warp be set up.  Sign above wilds signs
It would  TP you to A sealed off are where people can set up small shops i the open area.  could even place signs above the chest and have them in the ground,
Then There could be stands with a few colorful shops that are owned by 1 person then larger shops for higher purchases...
What does everyone think?
Any questions?
It would not take away from poke-marts because the person would physically have to go back and buy instead of nearby shops.
Unlimited chests
5 carts
1 shop. (posibly Small and/or Large)
and of course each has seperate costs.

Lol if we are talking about the same wild, I made that "main door" a couple months back when I was bored hahahaha surprised it hasn't been demolished by cobblestone-hungry newbies XD

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 06:03:52 pm »
This is solved when Hoenn is released IF it is ever released >.>
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 06:10:21 pm »
I assume you mean Slateport City, but will that be a warp easily accessible?  To me it seems like it would be a market far far away.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 07:13:58 pm »
I assume you mean Slateport City, but will that be a warp easily accessible?  To me it seems like it would be a market far far away.

Thanks to the scaling, just Ender Pearl over Littleroot and then swim a little bit over to Slateport.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 08:37:38 pm »
Or you could run to Route 103 and swim across.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 12:09:33 am »
What I don't get is that people own the PokeMarts in cities. I think that's weird, shouldn't it be admin run? And easily run since they have infinite money?

People already can set up their "shops" in the wild spawns or the playershops (does anyone even use those anymore?)

Why do admins not run the pokecenters? Buying random materials or keeping 'cheap' items to buy for new players. They should be admin run with fixed prices for arrows, blah blah.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 04:00:21 am »
There will be a few market places in Unova too

Ahmed

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 8
  • Look into my eyes!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 05:53:55 am »
/warp playershops or go to celadon city.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 11:59:36 am »
What I don't get is that people own the PokeMarts in cities. I think that's weird, shouldn't it be admin run? And easily run since they have infinite money?

People already can set up their "shops" in the wild spawns or the playershops (does anyone even use those anymore?)

Why do admins not run the pokecenters? Buying random materials or keeping 'cheap' items to buy for new players. They should be admin run with fixed prices for arrows, blah blah.

Lmfao this made me laugh soooo hard. Talk to ishmalsmiel some time about how much fun he had in pokemarts in the old days.
There used to be sell signs in every mart, a perfect copy from one to the next (I pushed for different costs so people would have to walk a little for a good deal, but "that's not how Pokemon did it") but stupid people are stupid, and they started to ask us if they could sell in it instead. I set up the free area at mt moon, and it evolved into a sell board, but that still wasn't good enough. So pokemarts got devoured. I think Cinnabar has its interior still.

Tactic

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 06:56:39 pm »
Maybe instead of having a new market place we could have a shop wipe in The Playershops and Mtmoon "sell board." This way new people could sell there and we could have the shops more organized by having clear & straight lanes of shops, rather than shops everywhere. Besides most of the shops are out of stock anyway.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 07:29:46 pm »
There's a Rock Tunnel sell board too.... Rock Tunnel is always forgotten...
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 07:32:11 pm »
The thing is Tactic, we can't tell if they are active and what not.

However what we can simply do but a pain in the ass to do is just,

/seen playername

Oh this person hasn't been on since 2-3 weeks ago better take out their chest shop

Rinse and repeat, a tedious task but I think it would be good for players.....

Also we should make preset chests like in the bank.

IE There are chests already setup at mt moon, you can ask to rent/purchase one Mod/Admin gives you perms you have a shop now.
[url

CKDavid

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 08:18:28 pm »
I think Bjz is the only one with a chest there...and he's selling stacks of diamonds for like $10,000 per stack.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:01 pm »
The thing is Tactic, we can't tell if they are active and what not.

However what we can simply do but a pain in the ass to do is just,

/seen playername

Oh this person hasn't been on since 2-3 weeks ago better take out their chest shop

Rinse and repeat, a tedious task but I think it would be good for players.....

Also we should make preset chests like in the bank.

IE There are chests already setup at mt moon, you can ask to rent/purchase one Mod/Admin gives you perms you have a shop now.

EW

I didn't forget, I just know that no one cares.