Author Topic: Doom Follower D:  (Read 2552 times)

mangming

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -5
  • The Very Best-Like No One Ever Was
Doom Follower D:
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:47:29 pm »
Ok SO doom follower gets on for like a sec then gets right back off just to keep his time to where it says he hasnt been gone long... Well while he gets on he leaves pretty much IMEDIATLY and Ignores any request except soras's request dont get me wrong i think he is REALLY nice and all but i just dont think he should have the position as a gymleader yet cuz i see he doesnt have alot of time but still if he has this i think he should take the responsibility to take time in getting on and fulfilling his duties. Thanks for Reading! :( :immafirinmahlazor: :doh:

Ad...

ferret189

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Trainer
Re: Doom Follower D:
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:23:09 pm »
Hey,

I know you're really trying to become a co-leader, and that you've been working very hard, but I don't really think this post is that necassary. I don't know if I have the authority to be saying that, but just because you don't see someone on doesn't mean they don't come on. People live in different places and time zones.

Also, Doom has been very busy lately, so I wouldn't give him a hard time.

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 10:49:40 pm »
Ok SO doom follower gets on for like a sec then gets right back off just to keep his time to where it says he hasnt been gone long... Well while he gets on he leaves pretty much IMEDIATLY and Ignores any request except soras's request dont get me wrong i think he is REALLY nice and all but i just dont think he should have the position as a gymleader yet cuz i see he doesnt have alot of time but still if he has this i think he should take the responsibility to take time in getting on and fulfilling his duties. Thanks for Reading! :( :immafirinmahlazor: :doh:

mangming Doom has a life unlike you don't try to say things that is fufilling his duties he has been thorugh tough time and he has schoool too everyone has schoool its not like people can be on there 24/7 just give him sometime and he will start to accept challenges he just has no time unlike me i have more thing to do other than playing minecraft so.............yeah shush it for now

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 11:15:07 pm »
Same for me. I come on for a few moments see who is on and try to note an potential challengers. If none I leave.
[url

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:42:44 am »
i just come for the free booze >.> <.<

mangming

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -5
  • The Very Best-Like No One Ever Was
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 05:17:19 pm »
I wasnt making a complaint or anyting cuz i really think he is nice like a said i was just saying that when i do /seen it says like 20 something hours than when he gets on he immediatly leave pretty much. Im just saying that cuz people keep telling me to say something cuz they are afraid to say anything ab0ut it sooo yeahi just wanted them to stop messaging me
also tn guy u aint gotta be harsh cuz i actually have a life
Like i was saying Im not Complaining just sayin this and hopefully he doesnt take that the wrong way if he sees this cuz i think he is really nice for the third time    :D