Author Topic: Griefing the other server  (Read 9088 times)

Sherminator4000

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -2
Griefing the other server
« on: December 20, 2012, 03:30:47 am »
I do understand the point you guys are trying to make about kirpi2011 copying the idea of the pokemon server.  But to come along and grief all of the work we've done 4 TIMES is just really harsh now, you are wasting peoples time as well as your own trying to stop it. It is not your choice what kirpi2011 wants to do for a server. He's told me he is making the new map because he doesn't like some of the people going on the original and that a lot of the moderators and admins don't listen to him.  He has made plugins that don't lag at all and make the server much more pokemon like. Also we are not copying from the original server block to block because we are copying from the game to the best scale we can, if we somehow copy the type of block you use then sorry that is just a coincidence. We are not intending to properly copy the server especially with the plugins that we have got installed.  Kirpi says that he's copying because your server has too much server lag, it keeps getting hacked (agent_339, and whoever it was who hacked Pnut), and that some of the people, particularly a couple of the mods and admins (i'm not naming who) aren't very friendly, especially after this all started.
So please stop griefing Kirpi2011's server because it really is harsh to do what your doing, especially when you know that he is putting money into it. He even donated to your server, so he is helping you out trying to keep your server up. So repay him by leaving him and his server alone whilst we build on it.

P.S.  Please don't just ignore this like i know you always do, i'm trying to make very serious points here.

Ad...

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
Re: Griefing the other server
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 03:41:51 am »
Blame tene, not us.

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • wth is going on? ._.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 03:42:57 am »
Besides, you even quit our server just for that one >.>

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 05:44:04 am »
Blame tene, not us.

Why blame me, It was Kirpi's fault for not trying to get unbanned, and thus thinking he can make a rip off of the real deal.

Besides, you even quit our server just for that one >.>

Untrue, he quit due to lag.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
How would you like someone to copy an idea that you've been keeping strong for over 18months? and exact copy. Griefing is only wasting one person's time, that of the builder. Griefers take enjoyment from griefing, seeing the distress of others at their work being destroyed. Sounds familiar...
Not our choice to what kirpi does, but we can at least dissuade him from the idea.
If he dislikes players, in particular mods and admins, theres a forum section for complaints.
You copied the map exact. Things such as the windows in Oaks lab were exact to tactic_ninja's design, and thats no reason to remove such work? I'd be annoyed if I say my work being passed off as someone elses.
Servers don't just get hacked. Its the players that take advantage of the owners stupidity.
Why would people be friendly to someone stealing their idea, something which them, and many others, have put immense work into.
If he doesn't want to be griefed, I'd suggest him trying something else. Theres only rebellion because that server rivals the current, and players here don't like that.
If he really cared about this server, he wouldn't have started his own copy, and he would've actually tried to get unbanned like a normal person.
I'm sure some people will leave you alone, but why let a rival server have a chance to prosper.

I'd have written more, but it got erased >.> Argue away at this, but you're fighting a losing battle. People have tried this idea before, and failed. So...

I leave you some pictures
(Don't they look familiar)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • wth is going on? ._.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 05:44:47 am »
No, kirpi did.

Sherminator4000

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 06:33:33 am »
zekrom 1ce came on yesterday night after the whitelist command failed, and tene we blame you cos everyone keeps saying you've got 'clones' or something like that so you can keep trying to OP yourself and grief the hell out of the server. You keep to your business on YOUR server while we do what we want on Kirpi's server. You can't decide what we do.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 06:48:15 am »
zekrom 1ce came on yesterday night after the whitelist command failed, and tene we blame you cos everyone keeps saying you've got 'clones' or something like that so you can keep trying to OP yourself and grief the hell out of the server. You keep to your business on YOUR server while we do what we want on Kirpi's server. You can't decide what we do.
You can blame me all you want. I don't really care.
I can't decide what you do. I can influence it, but the decision is yours. Do you keep getting griefed, or do you actually move ahead with building and try something else.That choice is yours.

I'm not saying what you're doing is wrong, but its not right. You've seen how serious the pokeserver community is to see the kirpi-cat (ERMAGHERD KIRPI CAT) server fail, and in your best interest, I would urge you to try building elsewhere, unless you enjoy wasting your time rebuilding the same area over and over.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 07:07:48 am »
He has made plugins that don't lag at all

Mcmmo is on that server. Nuff said.

We are not intending to properly copy the server especially with the plugins that we have got installed.

Let me guess: Essentials, CreeperHeal, EssentialsProtect, Heads, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, Mcmmo, WorldEdit, hm... Feel free to fill me in on any custom plugin that kirpi has made (that is so blessedly lagless) that we do not already use.

It keeps getting hacked (agent_339, and whoever it was who hacked Pnut)

Our server has never been hacked. Agent_339 is a troll, and Pnut got himself hacked, our server was not involved. Your logic is flawed.

and that some of the people, particularly a couple of the mods and admins (i'm not naming who) aren't very friendly, especially after this all started.

You expect people to be amiable after the server has been copied. This is also a mistake.

So please stop griefing Kirpi2011's server because it really is harsh to do what your doing, especially when you know that he is putting money into it.

People get griefed all the time, its one of the risks as a server owner. It is his responsibility to guard against it, as the PokemonServer did over a year ago when it started up.

He even donated to your server, so he is helping you out trying to keep your server up.

And as I do to all donators, I thank him for it. However:

So repay him by leaving him and his server alone whilst we build on it.

I can't control people who do not own this server, and any donation Kirpi, or any other player makes, does not benefit any individual member of the PokemonServer. They owe him nothing, and cannot be leveraged by his contribution.

P.S.  Please don't just ignore this like i know you always do, i'm trying to make very serious points here.

Your rude assumption is false, I ignore nothing in this forum, particularly in this topic, and in Problems, and in Suggestions. Making that assumption and throwing it in our faces (since you aren't naming names) is not the way to prevent further griefing from anyone. Farewell.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 07:11:42 am »
1ce came on yesterday night after the whitelist command failed

Your point? I wanted to see for myself what y'all were doing. Logblock my actions and see for yourself that I didn't do anything in that server.

Unless Kirpi wasnt SMART ENOUGH TO INSTALL SOME KIND OF BLOCK LOGGING?!?!?!?

:jawdrop:

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 07:20:36 am »
Nonono, ok, this is hilarious. I JUST saw a plugin list from that server, and I can't stop laughing.

Lets go through this.

Plugins the pokemonserver already has:
WorldEdit, Heads, PermissionsEx, Modifyworld, mcMMO, WorldGuard, Essentials, ModDamage, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat

Plugins the pokemonserver doesn't have:
CreeperHeal, MagicSigns, ChatManager

CreeperHeal
Properly use a world-protection plugin (you already have one, its called worldguard)
And you won't need this. Extra plugin: more lag.

MagicSigns
What can this do that Essentials Signs can't? Trying to replicate our [Heal] and [Warp] signs?
Extra plugin: more lag.

ChatManager
I will promote every user who goes on that server to MasterDonator if I see that plugin with a legitimate timestamp, NOT a red color in the pluginlist because it is broken. How many servers have I been on that had that plugin, Red, and broken, because they didn't realize they didn't need it.
PS: You have EssentialsChat, YOU DONT NEED CHATMANAGER.
Extra plugin: more lag.

Three extra plugins with no purpose: more lag. Good job.

ModDamage
:D :haha: :rotf: :roflmao: :p :evil: :laugh: :squee:
Oh my  Arceus  that made my cry with laughter. I realize the pokemonserver has this, but it needed special mention.
I invite Kirpi2011 to give me ONE reason he added that plugin. ONE thing he intended to do with it. THEN I invite him to explain what ModDamage config he intends to write to do such a thing. It is completely up to him, but I'm seriously interested on what his level is in the MD language.
Unless He Simply Added It Because He Was Copying Some Other Server's Plugin List (That we keep 90% hidden for just this reason)

I think my rant is over. Happy reading.

Please don't just ignore this like i know you always do, i'm trying to make very serious points here.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 07:25:12 am »
I lied, my rant isn't over.

This server is a piece of garbage, it's far too laggy, it's full of hackers and some of the people on it are generally just ­s. They've gone onto my server 3 TIMES and deleted all our progress because apparently 'we've copied their map' when in reality we haven't done anything of the sort. We are copying from the game to scale and they come along and ruin it. So if you want to be with these ­s then I hope you have a miserable time.
~MinecraftForums

Next time you publicly bash our server, I will personally get involved with the destruction of that server. You haven't made me an enemy yet, I simply see your "group" as a naive bunch of newbies, but do that again and you will not be on my neutral side.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 07:35:11 am »
I lied, my rant isn't over.
Quote from: Sherm
This server is a piece of garbage, it's far too laggy, it's full of hackers and some of the people on it are generally just ­s. They've gone onto my server 3 TIMES and deleted all our progress because apparently 'we've copied their map' when in reality we haven't done anything of the sort. We are copying from the game to scale and they come along and ruin it. So if you want to be with these ­s then I hope you have a miserable time.
~MinecraftForums

Sherm, its Kirpi's server, not your server. Its one thing to take someone else's map and ideas and use it as your own, but taking something that someone else owns, and calling it yours, thats just not helping your cause.

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • wth is going on? ._.
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 09:23:45 am »
Wow you did that to the pokemon server? You freaking kidding me? And banned liquid for no reason(He had nothing behind this sherm >.>)?! Next time you ever do anything like that I'll join 1ce to actually grief the server -.-

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 03:19:35 pm »
He even tried to copy the ranks as tene showed... (though I doubt that he could figure out Pex)
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 04:08:12 pm »
Wooow go 1ce :D