Author Topic: Griefing the other server  (Read 9083 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Griefing the other server
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 06:13:20 pm »
He even tried to copy the ranks as tene showed... (though I doubt that he could figure out Pex)
When his server updates, he'll be wondering why pex broke :) And then he'd be lost on ranks, not researching into alternative permissions systems.

Ad...

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 06:16:44 pm »
Lets just say that you should be glad I cannot get onto your server  :evil:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 08:23:13 pm »
Lets just say that you should be glad I cannot get onto your server  :evil:
Oh this just made me lol
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 09:36:57 pm »

I don't post a lot, since I quit the server. HOWEVER, this is something worth vouching the pokemonserver for.

I do understand the point you guys are trying to make about kirpi2011 copying the idea of the pokemon server.  But to come along and grief all of the work we've done 4 TIMES is just really harsh now, you are wasting peoples time as well as your own trying to stop it.

First of all, it's not really hard work when you copied the server block for block, and I must admit, 4 times the charm ;). We aren't specifically wasting our own time, probably your's to discourage you from copying a well structured server. It might take 1 more grief, or 10 more griefs, but it will stop, and soon Kirpi will understand to go think of an entirely new idea.

It is not your choice what kirpi2011 wants to do for a server. He's told me he is making the new map because he doesn't like some of the people going on the original and that a lot of the moderators and admins don't listen to him.
Forum Complaints would be a better alternative than wasting shit tons of money to make an utterly useless clone of a server.

He has made plugins that don't lag at all and make the server much more pokemon like. Also we are not copying from the original server block to block because we are copying from the game to the best scale we can, if we somehow copy the type of block you use then sorry that is just a coincidence. We are not intending to properly copy the server especially with the plugins that we have got installed.  Kirpi says that he's copying because your server has too much server lag, it keeps getting hacked (agent_339, and whoever it was who hacked Pnut), and that some of the people, particularly a couple of the mods and admins (i'm not naming who) aren't very friendly, especially after this all started.

You just contradicted yourself. "We are not copying the original server block to block" "Kirpi says that he's copying because your server has too much server lag" If you dont like certain mods/admins go complain, not waste money.

So please stop griefing Kirpi2011's server because it really is harsh to do what your doing, especially when you know that he is putting money into it. He even donated to your server, so he is helping you out trying to keep your server up. So repay him by leaving him and his server alone whilst we build on it.
We don't owe Kirpi nothing, it was his choice to donate. Are we forgetting what "Donate" means, you don't go to some charity and donate to the starving children so that they can "owe you one" and return the favour. When someone so infantile to waste money on cloning a server, it's worth the grief.

P.S.  Please don't just ignore this like i know you always do, i'm trying to make very serious points here.
Serious Points:
Kirpi created many new Server Plugins - False
Kirpi is not copying the Pokemon Server - "Kirpi says that he's copying because your server has too much server lag" - Sherm - False
Kirpi donated to this server and deserves to be repaid - False

It seems to me that many of your "Serious points" are farce. Griefing is Minecraft Nature, our grief isn't as bad as AVO, so get over it. Though I only griefed once, your server deserved it. We grief for Justice, Liberty, and Fraternity, so I wouldn't consider it bad.

Sherm - Hopefully one day you'll come to know that you're a rude retarded prick, and if you really want to defend Kirpi that badly, I believe that you have mental issues. You're points are false, and to sum up, your "Pokemon Server" with the same MOTD, same Ranks, same blocks, will soon burn into the ground along with your reputation.

Why Am I posting this? I've quit, but you criticized my Youtube Career and everyone else's. You think Video making is so easy? GO FUCKING MAKE ONE, and let's see how much of a failure you turn out to be. The fact that I am younger than you and that you still have so many grammatical errors brings concern to me. May  Arceus  have mercy on your soul Sherm.

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 09:51:53 pm »
I don't post a lot, since I quit the server. HOWEVER, this is something worth vouching the pokemonserver for.

First of all, it's not really hard work when you copied the server block for block, and I must admit, 4 times the charm ;) . We aren't specifically wasting our own time, probably your's to discourage you from copying a well structured server. It might take 1 more grief, or 10 more griefs, but it will stop, and soon Kirpi will understand to go think of an entirely new idea.

Forum Complaints would be a better alternative than wasting shit tons of money to make an utterly useless clone of a server.

You just contradicted yourself. "We are not copying the original server block to block" "Kirpi says that he's copying because your server has too much server lag" If you dont like certain mods/admins go complain, not waste money.

We don't owe Kirpi nothing, it was his choice to donate. Are we forgetting what "Donate" means, you don't go to some charity and donate to the starving children so that they can "owe you one" and return the favour. When someone so infantile to waste money on cloning a server, it's worth the grief.

Serious Points:
Kirpi created many new Server Plugins - False
Kirpi is not copying the Pokemon Server - "Kirpi says that he's copying because your server has too much server lag" - Sherm - False
Kirpi donated to this server and deserves to be repaid - False

It seems to me that many of your "Serious points" are farce. Griefing is Minecraft Nature, our grief isn't as bad as AVO, so get over it. Though I only griefed once, your server deserved it. We grief for Justice, Liberty, and Fraternity, so I wouldn't consider it bad.

Sherm - Hopefully one day you'll come to know that you're a rude retarded prick, and if you really want to defend Kirpi that badly, I believe that you have mental issues. You're points are false, and to sum up, your "Pokemon Server" with the same MOTD, same Ranks, same blocks, will soon burn into the ground along with your reputation.

Why Am I posting this? I've quit, but you criticized my Youtube Career and everyone else's. You think Video making is so easy? GO FUCKING MAKE ONE, and let's see how much of a failure you turn out to be. The fact that I am younger than you and that you still have so many grammatical errors brings concern to me. May  Arceus  have mercy on your soul Sherm.
Lol sherm got OWNED
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:16:02 pm by zekrom74 »

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 10:11:58 pm »
Rant posts are better than watching TV...
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2012, 08:26:23 am »

New: Bending and MobBountyReloaded

MBR: broken, can't imagine why.

Bending: FINALLY AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT WHAT CRAZINESS IS THIS, and its actually one I haven't heard of before...
PS: you have spies in your midst. And not all of them play the pokemonserver. (The real one)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 08:31:35 am »
Fuck Kirpi is so good at javaSCRIPT. HAHAHAHAHAH!

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 09:15:56 am »
Bending is an avatar: the last airbender plugin.

Rigby

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 11:15:12 am »
My opinion for what it matters:
Tene griefs shit.
Tene is Tene.
How to stop Tene?
Ban a fucking IP for once in your  Arceus  damn life.
And if that doesn't work, install some other preventative measure. There is 0 reason to be a dumbass about the whole ordeal, if Tene didn't do it, someone else would.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 12:23:18 pm »
My opinion for what it matters:
Rigby griefs shit.
Rigby is Rigby
How to stop Rigby?
Ban a fucking IP for once in your  Arceus  damn life.
And if that doesn't work, install some other preventative measure. There is 0 reason to be a dumbass about the whole ordeal, if Rigby didn't do it, someone else would.

You're pretty pessimistic

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 04:01:47 pm »

You're pretty pessimistic
Rigby is true to the point, but forgets about proxies :P

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 04:12:39 pm »
Bending is an avatar: the last airbender plugin.
So he downloaded another useless plugin that has nothing to do with Pokemon. :/
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 05:29:46 pm »

Two new ones, iWarpPad and WarpSigns

You have essentials and double plugin with WarpSigns.

iWarpPad? Well we use ScriptBlock, but that might be a bit complex for you.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 05:33:56 pm »

Two new ones, iWarpPad and WarpSigns

You have essentials and double plugin with WarpSigns.

iWarpPad? Well we use ScriptBlock, but that might be a bit complex for you.

and Liquid uses command blocks