Author Topic: UNFAIR BANNING AGAINST RIGBY AGAIN. NO SURPRISES HERE.  (Read 5518 times)

Rigby

UNFAIR BANNING AGAINST RIGBY AGAIN. NO SURPRISES HERE.
« on: January 06, 2013, 08:52:18 pm »
I didn't break any rules, the account rigby57 only said to idracoghost the previous passwords to all the shit. Show me the rules that say I can't do that, please.

Ad...

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
Re: UNFAIR BANNING AGAINST RIGBY AGAIN. NO SURPRISES HERE.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 09:22:21 pm »
So I'm going to go ahead and just say it, It was me who banned you. I ran it over with the rest of the admins and they had no abjection. Yes there is no rule that says if you give out an old password then you get banned. But if I do recall you once were an admin and not everything we do has to fit the guidelines of the rules. We can not fit everything in to a list of rules it would be to long. And if I recall also you were along side us when we would tell the same arguemnt to a trouble maker on the server when you were an admin.

Two admin meetings ago Para came in the meeting explaining that the server and forums has some "venimos" people amoung the community, which is one of the reasons 1ce put in the command /ruleone (if you get to many of these warnings you get kicked, baned) And we are cracking down on rule breakers and "venimos" people to "clean" up the community to make it a better place  to be so we dont have to deal with trolls and people who think they can get around the rules by being a nousence but still not breaking any rules.

So when I saw you talking to one of the players bitching about the server again, and then giving him our old password, which we had to change because of your threats, yes i banned you. I'm my opionon, and i think alot of other peoples you dont do anything for the server anymore but come on and complain, which i dont understand because thats all you do..We want people who are going to help the server and give to the community by being a friendly person to be around. And yes like you said today we have a lot of retards still on the server but there are new people coming in each day and we ban as they fuck up, like I did.

Now you have an alt which I didnt ban because at first you didnt cause trouble. But now i look over at mc and see you bitching about something again, maybe getting banned, which you already knew about, and after you made a post. Why do you find it nessesary to bitch and cause more trouble after making a post? Where is it going to get you besides getting us pissed off and the server community looking worse. And I'm sorry if you think this is communism/dictatorship, but this is the admins server, we get donations to keep this running and we do take imput on how to keep it up and running but the end result is we get to choose.

If you want to stay on this server with your alt I have no issue but we see you breaking rule one and just causing trouble then the same fate will follow with this alt as Rigby
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:29:27 pm by Miosio »

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »
Passwords to what?....

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:34:32 pm »
Probably console, paypal, etc.

Rigby

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 09:48:27 pm »
So I'm going to go ahead and just say it, It was me who banned you. I ran it over with the rest of the admins and they had no abjection. Yes there is no rule that says if you give out an old password then you get banned. But if I do recall you once were an admin and not everything we do has to fit the guidelines of the rules. We can not fit everything in to a list of rules it would be to long. And if I recall also you were along side us when we would tell the same arguemnt to a trouble maker on the server when you were an admin.

Two admin meetings ago Para came in the meeting explaining that the server and forums has some "venimos" people amoung the community, which is one of the reasons 1ce put in the command /ruleone (if you get to many of these warnings you get kicked, baned) And we are cracking down on rule breakers and "venimos" people to "clean" up the community to make it a better place  to be so we dont have to deal with trolls and people who think they can get around the rules by being a nousence but still not breaking any rules.

So when I saw you talking to one of the players bitching about the server again, and then giving him our old password, which we had to change because of your threats, yes i banned you. I'm my opionon, and i think alot of other peoples you dont do anything for the server anymore but come on and complain, which i dont understand because thats all you do..We want people who are going to help the server and give to the community by being a friendly person to be around. And yes like you said today we have a lot of retards still on the server but there are new people coming in each day and we ban as they fuck up, like I did.

Now you have an alt which I didnt ban because at first you didnt cause trouble. But now i look over at mc and see you bitching about something again, maybe getting banned, which you already knew about, and after you made a post. Why do you find it nessesary to bitch and cause more trouble after making a post? Where is it going to get you besides getting us pissed off and the server community looking worse. And I'm sorry if you think this is communism/dictatorship, but this is the admins server, we get donations to keep this running and we do take imput on how to keep it up and running but the end result is we get to choose.

If you want to stay on this server with your alt I have no issue but we see you breaking rule one and just causing trouble then the same fate will follow with this alt as Rigby
I have two words in response  to this giant wall of text.
I. Win.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Meow
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 09:56:47 pm »
I have two words in response  to this giant wall of text.
I. Win.
You win what exactly
I'd really like you to explain it to me.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with

cabass

• Banned
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 10:05:29 pm »
He dosn't care. Getting mad only fuels him to do more. If you ignore it he won't get that satisfaction. just my guess at the situation.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Meow
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 10:08:35 pm »
He dosn't care. Getting mad only fuels him to do more. If you ignore it he won't get that satisfaction. just my guess at the situation.
I know but im just really curious on what he "won"

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 10:11:03 pm »
Just trying to help :)

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 10:26:38 pm »
You can't win if you already lost.
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=2280.0
Boohoo
Mr. Incredible

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 10:36:17 pm »
oh, how sad :(

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 10:44:37 pm »
You can't win if you already lost.
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=2280.0
Boohoo

So thats why that post was bumped again...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 11:09:57 pm »
At first, Rigby, your trolling was pretty interesting to see. At this point though, it's actually just... hard for me to watch. You're trying way to hard now. Should of stopped while you were ahead.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 11:32:57 pm »
The winds of change are blowing, start behaving better or you'll find yourself blown away.
To clarify: If you aren't good for the server's image, don't expect to be around much longer.

Rigby loses. Read server news more often.

Rigby

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 12:18:06 am »
At first, Rigby, your trolling was pretty interesting to see. At this point though, it's actually just... hard for me to watch. You're trying way to hard now. Should of stopped while you were ahead.
Hey, I'm getting a kick out of this. And I'll continue to until this gets boring.