Author Topic: MarioFighter3  (Read 5751 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
MarioFighter3
« on: February 03, 2013, 12:42:41 pm »

For greifing a home, abusing moderator trust and lying to admins, MarioFighter3 has the following punishments:

1)Loss of moderator position
-All previous trust from any admin that was garnered or created is now gone. It is unlikely he will ever be considered for any position again and will take a long time to be back in any sort of admin favor.
2) 3 day ban

Ad...

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
Re: MarioFighter3
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 01:07:23 pm »
So why is this an issue of him abusing his power? Like Its just a sign right? What else is there that can make him tempbanned for that.... Like losing trust to an admin?

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 01:09:18 pm »
So why is this an issue of him abusing his power? Like Its just a sign right? What else is there that can make him tempbanned for that.... Like losing trust to an admin?

Destroying a sign isn't why he was temp-banned. That's why he lost moderator. He was already walking on thin ice since he was a temp-mod and he broke a rule within a few days. He's tempbanned because he lied about about it and tried to get out of it. Multiple times.

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:16:53 pm »
.............. So you guy honestly don't care if stng wrote something really insulting to mario but care about the grief? I am just curious that's all.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 01:21:44 pm »
the "issue" of what was written on stng's wall has been adressed when the wall was first made and deemed a non-issue its all written in private property where anyone who sees it has the option to either go into or not go into his house and read what he has written on his own property by their own free will
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 01:26:26 pm »
Ok. Just curious These question may remain as a just wondering question.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 01:55:23 pm »
.............. So you guy honestly don't care if stng wrote something really insulting to mario but care about the grief? I am just curious that's all.

A private home is a private home. There'd be no difference if it said Mario was awesome and he deleted it.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 03:29:30 pm »
Although I understand the private home thing. I got in trouble several times for leaving a sign which stng made in the lighthouse which said 'Rigby is a big dumb bitch' There were also other signs pointing towards it saying 'Backpack agrees' or something else which supports it. I'm just curious as to why it's changed. It's still offensive.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 04:29:06 pm »
Although I understand the private home thing. I got in trouble several times for leaving a sign which stng made in the lighthouse which said 'Rigby is a big dumb bitch' There were also other signs pointing towards it saying 'Backpack agrees' or something else which supports it. I'm just curious as to why it's changed. It's still offensive.

If you'd like to bring up that topic, this is not the place. Please keep your comments relevant.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 05:41:58 pm »
Your logic is flawed. What kind of server is this? It seems like the Admins are untouchable, they can remove shit here and there (including Private signs), but a simple Trial Mod, gets his ass removed for removing a Sign that VIOLATED Rule 1. I don't see your logic, Stng's sign violated Rule 1 (Which you Admins painfully bypass every day, for 1ce, probably 20 actions against Rule 1), so Mario removed it out of the act to stop breaking the rules. You guys are painfully retarded, smart assed morons who think they actually have reason. 1ce never gets in trouble, cause he believe he is the Server's "Arceus", that's plain sad. No wonder many people left this server (including me) it's utter bullshit. Arceus suck on this  :finger: . You have no reason, no intellect, and I'm glad Mario got removed from Mod, because if he was added into this corrupt system of dumbassed monkeys, I would disapprove. I'll tell you the reason I like going on this server, it's to laugh at the retarded actions of every admin.

PS. This doesn't regard Oddy, he's probably doing some of  the best work.

blazequilava

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -6
  • I'm a quilava with blast burn... I'M UNIQUE! :D
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 08:48:06 pm »
PS. This doesn't regard Oddy, he's probably doing some of  the best work.
True that, but you forgot ALI!

[URL=http://imagesha

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »
I love when people talk about things they don't understand. Shall I pick apart your entire argument?

It seems like the Admins are untouchable, they can remove shit here and there (including Private signs)

Multiple admins have been removed because of abuse. Shall I say Windows and Alex as an example?

but a simple Trial Mod, gets his ass removed for removing a Sign that VIOLATED Rule

Wasn't why he was removed. I'll say it again. Like I said 100 times. He was removed for lying to admins. He lied to our face. HE LIED. LIED LIED LIED. LIE LIE LIE. LIEEEEEEEE. HOW CAN WE TRUST SOMEONE WITH POWER IF THEY LIE TO OUR FACES? If he had just deleted the sign, I'd give no shits and he'd be here still with trial mod. HE LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. I can say it 100 more times but it seems like you won't listen either way.

I don't see your logic, Stng's sign violated Rule 1 (Which you Admins painfully bypass every day, for 1ce, probably 20 actions against Rule 1), so Mario removed it out of the act to stop breaking the rules.

His sign said something stupid that was not even mean. I've seen way worse come from you and everyone else. Like calling admins "retarded, smart asses morons". Should I ban you? Also, Mario didn't remove it because it was breaking the rules. He removed it because he hated Stng. He did it on purpose to get revenege. He told us this. HE TOLD US HE DID IT OUT OF SPITE NO BECAUSE OF RULES. HE WAS NOT LOOKING FOR JUSTICE. HE WAS LOOKING TO BE AN ASS. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HIM SEEM RIGHTEOUS. HE'LL TELL YOU HIMSELF, HE DID IT OUT OF ANGER, NOT FOR THE BETTER OF THE COMMUNITY.

1ce never gets in trouble, cause he believe he is the Server's "Arceus", that's plain sad.

I have yet to see one thread complain about him. If you hate him, make a complaint. Why do people expect us to be able to read minds? That's really logical. I stand for justice and if someone is misusing their power, I'll happily put out the correct punishment. No one has reported him. We have an admin complaints yet NO ONE HAS DONE IT. I will not convict anyone without proper complaints. There IS a way to complain. DO IT.

To be honest liquid, you have no idea what you're talking about. If mario thought Stng was breaking the rules, he should of made a thread about it. Like Stng made a thread about his sign. That was correct. THAT WAS GOOD. If mario made a thread, we would of decided on it. Instead, he thought he was better than being fair and took matters into his hands. And he lied. Want me to say it again?

HE LIED

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE SIGN. I DON'T WANT SOMEONE ON MY ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM WHO LIES. FORGET THE GODDAMN SIGN.

Think we're mean for taking his powers? Cause we asked him what he would do if he was in our position. He said he would take away the moderator position He agrees with us. Do NOT make stupid assumptions you know NOTHING about. I had a lot more respect for you before you tried to make us out like some tyrants. We're not. We spent time thinking this out and discussing this. We gave him a trial.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:04:51 pm by Paradox »

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 10:35:37 pm »

Sigh, didn't want to get into this, but I'm now.

Also, Mario didn't remove it because it was breaking the rules. He removed it because he hated Stng. He did it on purpose to get revenege. He told us this.

Weren't you listening to me? That was not what I said. I did it because it was a violation of Rule 1. And that excuse saying it was a private house doesn't comply as he ALWAYS had his house open, meaning anyone could walk in and see it! You couldn't break it unless you had the permission, meaning if he did write down anything rude or degrading, YOU COULDN'T DO A DAMN. So he could literally get away with saying ANYTHING in house, leave it open, and you couldn't do anything about it.
His sign said something stupid that was not even mean. I've seen way worse come from you and everyone else. Like calling admins "retarded, smart asses morons". Should I ban you? Also, Mario didn't remove it because it was breaking the rules. He removed it because he hated Stng. He did it on purpose to get revenege. He told us this. HE TOLD US HE DID IT OUT OF SPITE NO BECAUSE OF RULES. HE WAS NOT LOOKING FOR JUSTICE. HE WAS LOOKING TO BE AN ASS. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HIM SEEM RIGHTEOUS. HE'LL TELL YOU HIMSELF, HE DID IT OUT OF ANGER, NOT FOR THE BETTER OF THE COMMUNITY.

Oh yes that sign was mean. It's called opinion, and my opinion on the sign was that it was rude and degrading to me as a player. If I find it rude, even if you don't, you should take action. I wouldn't have broken it if it hadn't been mean.

HE'LL TELL YOU HIMSELF, HE DID IT OUT OF ANGER, NOT FOR THE BETTER OF THE COMMUNITY.

Yeah no. I didn't do it out of anger. You clearly didn't listen to me, even though the most discussion in TS with me and you was me telling you it thought it was a violation of Rule 1.

AND I FUCKING LOVE THIS PARADOX: IF SOMEONE BOTHERS YOU, YOU CAN MUTE THEM OR WORSE WHEN WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH STNG AND YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

This entire thing started because of that sign. The lies, the temp ban, EVERYTHING. It was something I had complaint about, and other people did too, but you guys ignored it. You and the admins say it had been dealt with, but

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You guys just left it alone, for everyone to see and think upon. HOW WAS IT THIS HARD TO BREAK A COUPLE OF DISRESPECTFUL, RUDE, AND HATEFUL SIGNS? And when I broke it, even at the end, you still sided with Stng. Why would you side with the man who's obviously been an issue for quite sometime  now? And why did you feel he had any right to have those rude signs in his house? It private permission wise, but it's ALWAYS open for everyone to see! And claiming it's a private house doesn't help you're case Paradox. That just proves we couldn't do anything about, and when we came to you guys, you wouldn't do anything about it. How is that being an Admin when you can even keep peace on your own server?

I want legitimate answers Paradox. You have some explaining to do yourself.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 10:49:46 pm »
Mario, I'll happily talk to you about this. Forums is honestly a terrible way to talk. I'd rather talk to you through TS if possible. I'm always on. I'm on right now if you'd care to join. 'll answer any questions you have with my utmost honesty. I've already clearly said everything that needed to be said, but if you need "answers", I'll gladly supplement them.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 10:52:24 pm »
Mario, I'll happily talk to you about this. Forums is honestly a terrible way to talk. I'd rather talk to you through TS if possible. I'm always on. I'm on right now if you'd care to join. 'll answer any questions you have with my utmost honesty. I've already clearly said everything that needed to be said, but if you need "answers", I'll gladly supplement them.

I'll talk to you another time, but I can't at the moment.