Author Topic: teenozoom  (Read 10984 times)

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
teenozoom
« on: March 04, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »
Teenozoom has been using a hacked client Called Nodus. I dont have any proof on my right now because i never think to make any proof but i will when i can. The reason i know is because the way he relogs so fast every time he relogs it takes him 2 seconds.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: teenozoom
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 07:23:41 pm »
hack claims with no proof are not taken seriously, if this is a serious concern look for proof and make friends with the screenshot button
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 07:42:29 pm »
You report too many people.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 08:16:21 pm »
While no, there's no proof he is hacking or using Nodus, Prod and I have caught him using some kind of mod that allowed for an instant teleportation the moment he took damage, allowing for a one way mirror-esq unfair combat advantage. Also, for a time, he was also invincible and able to hit other players, but since he was not moving other than a one directional punch, it seemed to be either an afk bot or at the cost of it disabled movement. Kicking him seemed to deactivate the effect, so there may not be a problem there.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 02:32:55 am »
I can recognise hackers usually. I'll keep an eye out.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 02:57:57 pm »
While no, there's no proof he is hacking or using Nodus, Prod and I have caught him using some kind of mod that allowed for an instant teleportation the moment he took damage, allowing for a one way mirror-esq unfair combat advantage. Also, for a time, he was also invincible and able to hit other players, but since he was not moving other than a one directional punch, it seemed to be either an afk bot or at the cost of it disabled movement. Kicking him seemed to deactivate the effect, so there may not be a problem there.
I can confirm I witnessed this, but was unable to get a picture of him being teleported instantly as it was so... instant.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 07:03:42 pm »
Yeah he admited to me he used it its called "Key Binds" he stole some of my stuff and when i tried to get it back he teleported to the pokecenter in ecruteak city. It really upsets me that he got away that easily with taking the stuff because i was loaned it by a friend for a battle with 1ce and im sure hes gonna be mad now because he wanted the stuff back  :pale: .
-EX Kanto Champion

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 07:05:28 pm »
And also, Z4 i dont consider reporting 2 people too many.
-EX Kanto Champion

tcanton233

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 1
teenzoom77
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 06:05:31 pm »
Teenzoom77 has done 4 things against the rules and I feel like its necessary to report him. 1. He warped inside my gym without permission he said he was spectating but I told him he's not allowed to without permission I don't have a picture of that but I can assure you it was done. 2. Once he warped in my gym he pvped me which I have a picture of. 3. He warped inside my VIP room without permission and tried to get others to join him and 4. There is a glitch where anyone can open chests in mine carts without following the regions. I think you guys have log block? Well he stole all my diamond swords from those chests in my VIP which you can check that by looking in my VIP.

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Tyler_Canton/library/teenozom?page=1

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
Re: teenzoom77
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 06:29:00 pm »
Teenzoom77 has done 4 things against the rules and I feel like its necessary to report him. 1. He warped inside my gym without permission he said he was spectating but I told him he's not allowed to without permission I don't have a picture of that but I can assure you it was done. 2. Once he warped in my gym he pvped me which I have a picture of. 3. He warped inside my VIP room without permission and tried to get others to join him and 4. There is a glitch where anyone can open chests in mine carts without following the regions. I think you guys have log block? Well he stole all my diamond swords from those chests in my VIP which you can check that by looking in my VIP.

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Tyler_Canton/library/teenozom?page=1

1. He shouldn't have done that.
2. He shouldn't have done that. Also why didn't you just go and kill him?
3. Block off the VIP warp, or get it changed.
4. This is face palm worthy... Minecarts are entities. Entities aren't logged by log block. Why were you using minecart chests to store items...

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 06:46:08 pm »
1. He shouldn't have done that.
2. He shouldn't have done that. Also why didn't you just go and kill him?
3. Block off the VIP warp, or get it changed. He shouldn't have done that.
4. This is face palm worthy... Minecarts are entities. Entities aren't logged by log block. Why were you using minecart chests to store items...  He shouldn't have done that.
Fixed.
Must not be mistaken that Teeno gets off cause Tcan didn't do an even smarter thing, I'm sure tene isn't trying to portray "you deserve it for ignorance"..  He still did the right thing to report him.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 07:40:17 pm »
Why were you using minecart chests to store items...
Probably because Minecarts are free from MobArena and newer people seem to be lazy when it comes to chopping down trees.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 07:43:55 pm »
MobArena was removed long time ago

-EX Kanto Champion

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 08:30:16 pm »
Probably because Minecarts are free from MobArena and newer people seem to be lazy when it comes to chopping down trees.

Because they can't place the minecart, break it and get a chest and minecart from it...

tcanton233

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 10:10:36 pm »
I dont understand why you pass it off as just he shouldn't of done that when you guys try to enforce that warping to areas your not permitted to go in can result in it being taken away.... And also I didn't kill him cause I didn't want to get in trouble I don't know the rules for that kinda stuff and didn't want it ending up being used against me. I didn't know it was necessary to create a barrier around the warp to your donor area so that people cant come in I thought that the rules covered that and the mine carts I had from the mob arena days placed. The mine carts were part of a track I used to store objects and they ended up being filled with stuff and moving full chests is a real pain and I didn't know I had to worry about it. So I see here that Tene has something against me? Cause in the end the response I got was "Oh it was wrong for him to do it but whatever".....