Author Topic: teenozoom  (Read 10983 times)

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
Re: teenozoom
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2013, 06:49:03 pm »
Bes didn't need a hack client

Not the hack client i meant the /sethome, /warp to any gym and the trolling and stealing things :P

Ad...

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 10:42:39 pm »
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=3538.0
He has been banned till further notice.  I do hope he doesn't get unbanned unless he follows the exact ban appeal protocol.  Cause in this thread he doesn't even state what he did wrong, nor that he was even sorry for doing anything wrong.  Just basically announcing "I'm going to pay 10$ to get unbanned.  Why?  Cause I can."  Which I know is not why people get unbanned.  They get unbanned cause they understand what they did is wrong AND paid 10$ (In some cases they don't even have to pay the 10$, just as long as they know what they did wrong and apologize for it).

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2013, 01:17:22 am »
This is off topic

THE NEW BESPINBEN HAS ARRIVED :D
no sir bespin was on a different level... i miss that little bastard

Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2013, 02:41:10 am »
no sir bespin was on a different level... i miss that little bastard

We all do

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2013, 05:57:18 am »
I don't. Nor do I care how "heartfelt" teenozoom's redemption choice was. People who go to jail don't have to apologize, they serve their time or get bailed out of holding. If they break the law again, the sentence is worsened that next time. There is no subjectivity in our system once judgement is passed. We may be subjective in deciding who deserves a ban and who deserves a warning. We are not subjective in deciding who can or cannot use our redemption options.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2013, 09:06:02 am »
I don't. Nor do I care how "heartfelt" teenozoom's redemption choice was. People who go to jail don't have to apologize, they serve their time or get bailed out of holding. If they break the law again, the sentence is worsened that next time. There is no subjectivity in our system once judgement is passed. We may be subjective in deciding who deserves a ban and who deserves a warning. We are not subjective in deciding who can or cannot use our redemption options.

The only problem is that It is your redemption option.

Here are steps YOU can take to come back!
1. Post in the Ban Section.
Create a new thread, or look for your name in recent threads, just in case we mentioned you and notified everyone of your wrongdoing.
2. Explain. What did you do, why did you do it, what makes you trustworthy enough to even consider letting you come back?
3. Choose your punishment. We don't let people return with nothing but words. We require an effort, and an attachment to the server.
Choices are:
  • Donate $10 to our paypal account. The link at http://donations.pokemonserver.net page is the best way to do this.
  • Build a section of the Pokemon world. We have many projects ongoing, and we need good help. Build applications are Here. If you can't build, or don't have a game as reference, or can't get a lead builder to accept you, go with choice 1. This option will soon be gone, don't expect it to be here forever.
4. TELL US YOUR CHOICE. We can't allow you in to build, or know to check our account, unless you TELL US.
5. Wait for a reply, average wait being 1-2 days.

So far he choose his punishment, he still has to explain what he did, why he did it, and why he won't do it again.
I really don't care if he comes back or not, I just care about that member's follow rules that are stated as is.  I'm not fighting to keep him banned, I'm fighting to get him get unbanned right.