Author Topic: Pythonhier  (Read 4919 times)

Anonymous

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: -4
Pythonhier
« on: April 04, 2013, 04:40:13 pm »
Pythonhier has a nodus name tag.  Look around Tene's nametag.
Link to evidence
http://imgur.com/GgAaI5n

Ad...

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: Pythonhier
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 04:41:22 pm »
Well, nice eye whoever this is, I'm sure the admins will look into THIS ONE as well.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 11:44:52 pm »
I would much rather see proof of me "stocking up" on diamonds. Most of my diamonds comes from trade, and people just giving them to me.  Waffle dropped 20 one time she died. 

If I used a "bow aimbot" then I would have beaten Vic at cinnabar island already.

I kill no one, unless they basically just finished getting their 75 mobs killed.  I'm terrible at PVP 0.o, and my stats prove that?  So I don't see where all these "kills so easy" comes from. I certainly have yet to be able to best you Mad.

I'll admit that I have Nodus, but I don't use it on the server.  I use it when I admin another server called Galvacraft (which is down to ver 1.3 till the other admins get some plug in issues done).  I use it to easy find other Nodus users.  For example.  Someone new joins the server, I am already Vanished, TP to them, and follow them, if they dig in a straight line, I Xray to see if they are digging directly to diamond or just digging in a straight line (people do that, easiest way to find dungeons on level 16 of the Y axis).

Listen, I swear I never used it to my advantage.  I have been playing to honest since the beggining, made lots of friends, and even donated.  I already know how the fact of just owning the Nodus Client is something that gets frowned upon, but it gets used for better things too.  Sorry for keeping it a secret, but really if I went right out and said "Hey guys I got nodus!"  Wouldn't that have just caused the same problem?

So unless the fact of the Nodus name tag is illegal, I don't see any damage done, or see how this is a "problem".

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:57:57 pm »

If I used a "bow aimbot" then I would have beaten Vic at cinnabar island already.
It's true, his aim isn't very good.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 12:07:08 am »
Player kills: 37
Player deaths: 139

madenton, I think you're high.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 12:54:42 am »
It seems that pythonhier learned something from Ryan's stupid lying routine.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 01:08:03 am »
It seems that pythonhier learned something from Ryan's stupid lying routine.
I actually didn't even know about Ryan till I read the april 4th chat.

Modify:  Just read his ban request thread.  Poor guy.  Don't liked he lied though making him look more like he uses for other things, other then the ign blocks.  I can see the truth behind the labels being an "advantage" now if they see beyond the 36 block (i think) sight line.  Though come to think of it.  It only leads into having a mini-map, or radar.  Which mini-maps, are commonly used on the server, and trust me a mini-map would be a much greater advantage then Nodus's screen name block, and radar.  You can actually see the terrain around you, did someone say run for the water behind that mountain? or into the jungle past the desert?  Or perhaps knowing that there is a mountain in between you and the person in the jungle?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:19:21 am by Pythonhier »

Z4X3R

• we really out here
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 01:24:00 am »
I actually didn't even know about Ryan till I read the april 4th chat.

Gonna have to call bs on that one. Seems kinda staged to help an innocent image. Still better than Ryan though.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 03:27:47 am »
Gonna have to call bs on that one. Seems kinda staged to help an innocent image. Still better than Ryan though.
You can call it what you want, but doesn't mean what you say is the truth.  I'm not stupid, I know about hack clients, and know I couldn't lie about it.

Omastar

• PokeFan
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 7
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 06:06:15 am »
I'll admit that I have Nodus, but I don't use it on the server.  I use it when I admin another server called Galvacraft (which is down to ver 1.3 till the other admins get some plug in issues done).

The nodus client you use needs to be of version 1.5 to connect to the pokeserver. Since Galvacraft is in 1.3, you would need a 1.3 client to connect to that server.
Why would you need a 1.5 version of nodus if it won't even connect to your server (which is the reason you have it)?

Z4X3R

• we really out here
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 08:23:56 am »
You can call it what you want, but doesn't mean what you say is the truth.  I'm not stupid, I know about hack clients, and know I couldn't lie about it.

I was referring to you being unaware of Ryan's situation.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 12:10:49 pm »
The nodus client you use needs to be of version 1.5 to connect to the pokeserver. Since Galvacraft is in 1.3, you would need a 1.3 client to connect to that server.
Why would you need a 1.5 version of nodus if it won't even connect to your server (which is the reason you have it)?
I agree if Galvacraft is 1.3 then why do you still have it installed in 1.5?
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 02:52:13 pm »
This should be locked, let admins decide it, or this will turn out in same drama as it did with ryan.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 04:29:09 pm »
As I said, the server has been reduced to 1.3 till plugins are sorted out, and whatever they broke is fixed.  I'm only an admin to find hackers.  I kept my mods updated waiting for the server to return to normal.  When the server comes back up I want everything to be up to date so I can jump straight in.  Don't worry I'll still come on this server regularly as well.  Galva Craft isn't very popular, and as far as I know it has more admins then it does players, so I will still have a lot of spare time on my hands.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 04:32:03 pm »
As I said, the server has been reduced to 1.3 till plugins are sorted out, and whatever they broke is fixed.  I'm only an admin to find hackers.  I kept my mods updated waiting for the server to return to normal.  When the server comes back up I want everything to be up to date so I can jump straight in.  Don't worry I'll still come on this server regularly as well.  Galva Craft isn't very popular, and as far as I know it has more admins then it does players, so I will still have a lot of spare time on my hands.
But how do you have the Nodus name tags on our server though?