Yes. But instated as a full mod.
4 (18.2%)
No. (really?)
3 (13.6%)
Maybe.
2 (9.1%)
Derp-he-Derp-herp
5 (22.7%)
Dj and turtle should both become admins now.
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: June 28, 2012, 12:53:18 am

Author Topic: DjScorsy  (Read 5155 times)

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -1
DjScorsy
« on: March 20, 2012, 12:50:57 am »
Subject: DjScorsy
Time available: 3pm - 10pm EST Mon-Fri
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Getting close to 2 years
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? 4101
How many/which Badges do you have? 2
Why would you be a good mod: Been striving for it for the past few years and already have 'Moderator Angst'
What do you plan to DO as Mod? I plan to moderate and moderate accessories.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essintials, and some various dev. tools.
Would you consider yourself "mature": Absolutely. (Not in teamspeak though)
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?: Yes.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:42:17 am by DjScorsy »

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: DjScorsy
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:24:28 am »
Vote him! Anniiee and Oddy are both brilliant moderators. But you cant deny that Dj wasnt offered a place earlier

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:35:00 am »
Til he went on his absent streak... Tell me, why was that again? What happened to make his [JohtoBuilder] title disappear?

Anyone remember?

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 08:24:07 am »
I sure don't.
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 12:44:23 pm »
Til he went on his absent streak... Tell me, why was that again? What happened to make his [JohtoBuilder] title disappear?

Anyone remember?
Nope. What happened?

Pricey447

• Dragon Tamer
  • Friendliness: 5
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 02:42:52 pm »
Happy Birthday Sexy

Ishmalsmiel

• Cool Trainer
  • First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 03:49:39 pm »

Anyone remember?

*claps*
This man knows what hes talking about

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 04:09:00 pm »

Anyone remember?

That disappeared before I left for a week :p
Also I can recall several admins having long periods of time that they did not come on
And also 1ce I'm still trying to figure out this chunkster shit so

Rigby

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 04:29:30 pm »
And your excuse was...? They all had excuses.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 02:39:58 am »
Dj, please use the updated application format before a premature admin makes you trial moderator. Or before a non-premature admin demotes you for an outdated application, showing no real give-a-shit to even have the rank.

In addition to witnessing your "I'm drinking 190 proof everclear, I'll be drunk soon" on the server, a horrific example for a position of authority to be giving to players of a Pokemon-themed server. By the way, your application says you are 17, so the most you could be now is 18, yet another horrible example to players of a Pokemn-themed server. I'm 10 seconds from demoting you. Tell me why I shouldn't.

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 03:47:09 am »
While I do drink, I do not let it impede my ability to handle server problems. I also do not try to brag about drinking. I was having a conversation with Hobo4chompy who brought up the subject of drinking vodka. I've re-made the initial application which was severely outdated. And 1ce you are 20 now if I'm not mistaken?

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 03:58:02 am »
I dont remember us saying that an application was required for a trail mod position.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 05:06:22 am »
I am currently 20.

We never said it was required for regular moderator either. So why do people make them?

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 02:54:52 pm »
Because if someone puts effort into their application it can show several desired aspects in a mod. And since you are 20 that means you are also not supposed to drink, Mio is also to young to drink. Yet you both still do it and turn up in teamspeak and on the server drunk out of your minds. But applications, while not required, are a great way to show your dedication to the server and that you are willing to go the extra mile to prove that you can help the server.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 04:05:32 pm »
Because if someone puts effort into their application it can show several desired aspects in a mod. And since you are 20 that means you are also not supposed to drink, Mio is also to young to drink. Yet you both still do it and turn up in teamspeak and on the server drunk out of your minds. But applications, while not required, are a great way to show your dedication to the server and that you are willing to go the extra mile to prove that you can help the server.

Dj, I love you to death, but you're digging yourself a hole here. You're fighting with an admin who's already mad at you. Bickering with him is just going to put you on his bad side and how do you expect him to ever condone you to be anything more than a trial mod if he doesn't like you? Also, applications aren't "the extra mile". More like the extra foot. It takes 5 minutes to throw together. The extra mile is showing you are such a good person on the server that the admins WANT you to be a moderator without you requesting.